Information Collection and Use
- Hannah Moens shall process and use your personal data (including data collected automatically) for the purposes of authentication, Website security.
- We may combine the personal data you share with us through the Website with other information you have shared with us and data collected automatically (e.g. through tracking technologies as described below). We may also combine this personal data with records provided by third parties. We use this consolidated information to help us develop and improve our products, to communicate information to you, to enhance our marketing and research activities, and to facilitate other business functions.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
- If you have provided us with personally identifiable information, we may associate your personally identifiable information with information gathered through these tracking technologies. This allows us to offer increased personalization and functionality to users.
Sharing and Disclosure
- We will not, in any circumstances, share your personal information with other individuals or organizations without your permission, including public organizations, corporations or individuals, except when applicable by law
- We take appropriate security measures to protect personal data against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction.
- We retain your personal data for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- We use the following criteria to assess the retention periods for each of the categories of personal data that we process: when is the last time that you connected to the Website; when is the last time that we used your personal data for marketing purposes; does your personal data help us maintain and foster adequate security on the Website; are you or are we still in a position to address or receive a legal claim regarding the services provided on the Website; and have we a legitimate interest in retaining your personal data without prejudice to your fundamental rights and freedoms regarding data privacy.
Your Rights related to Your Personal Data / Contacting Us
- You have the right to know which of your personal data is processed and to object to your personal data being used for direct marketing purposes. However, we may not be in a position to provide all services offered on the Website without processing your personal data. You are also entitled to examine the personal data relating to you and, if necessary, have the data corrected.
- To contact us, or to request access or rectification of your personal data please write to us by visiting the “contact” page on the Website or by writing an e-mail to: email@example.com
- When requesting access or rectification of your personal data, please include a copy of your identity card or passport.
- Without prejudice to the above and following the same procedures, you also have the right to obtain, under strict circumstances, the erasure of your personal data, as well as the right to restrict processing of your personal data and the right of data portability.
- You may also withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time.
- In case you encounter some issues with the processing of your personal data by us and we are unable to address those in a proper manner, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority tasked with the enforcement of data protection rules.
Last update 09/02/2019